Recovering a lost love

I love to share my thoughts and stories with people and I also hate to post verbose posts on social media. A blog is the perfect place for me to do just that - because people can choose to come here and read my random thoughts! I had a blog for 2 years while I lived in Honduras and I loved it. I have no idea how many people read it or if was even interesting but it was a great outlet for me and I miss it! I stopped updating it 5 years ago and I still think about. It's time for me to start a new one that reflects my life as it is now. I am a special educator, I am a small business owner, I am approaching 30, I am an artist, and I am an adventurous baker. If you know me at all, you know to expect posts about all of these things on this blog - maybe all of them in the same week! 

Comments